No-Skill, No-Rage, No-Run, No-Fake! 

Team No Skill Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
 FAQ
   Rechercher   Membres   Profil         Connexion 

Avast Antivirus

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team No Skill Index du Forum -> Team No Skill -> Recrutements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
keyspros
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 16:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Avast Antivirus Répondre en citant

So Ive been round on forums for properly.....10 years and that i dont bear in mind ever seeing a thread about the specific pros and cons about antivirus software program. And there may be little fabric like this discovered on Google. So im wondering if y'all want to share your evaluations on various antivirus software program and what the best factors are and what the terrible points are in place of the regular 'what AV software program are you jogging now?' blabber which nearly usually lacks the professionals and cons.

permit me begin.

the only Im presently jogging is Norton Antivirus 2005.
Im not sure precisely why humans complain about Norton taking on complete computer systems however software from Norton has constantly felt stable and proper. but what turns me off of this version is the fact that it provides great boot up time and i sincerely dont like the way it tries to act as a god damn outbound firewall. it's going to pop up these demanding PROS AND CONS OF AVAST ANTIVIRUS PRO home windows every time you run some other application that tries to get entry to the net and you need to supply it get entry to. i've a firewall already for that purpose. i love how Norton 2004 treated this type of stuff better (study: no pop ups). additionally, each time I need to disable the antivirus history scanner, it pops up but every other window asking how long it have to be disabled for. Theres no choice at all within the software to show these things off. It just looks like Symantec delivered loads greater trouble in this years version.
despite the fact that the rate of the guide device test is rapid as usually and the LiveUpdate device they were given constantly works well. The system sources 2005 seems to soak up seems to be approximately similar to 2004 despite the fact that im no longer sure. The menus and stuff are simple and dont require a Masters diploma to configure the software program.

Iam curious as to what AVG is like. If their free model is as stable and tight as people portray it to be then i might transfer.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 16:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team No Skill Index du Forum -> Team No Skill -> Recrutements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation